Wednesday, March 3, 2010

one year cancer-free. that's really free.


here's the message i sent out one year ago today, before my big surgery. it's amazing to re-live those feelings. i was in such a good place.. and I just kept feeling better. the healing blog captures my beautiful and inspiring experience of becoming cancer-free. it marked the beginning of an amazing healing experience and joy-filled journey. the messages of love were so touching - and they still are.

i love that i'm continuing on such an exciting life journey.. enjoying every feeling in every moment!!


Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 12:28 AM
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to send out a quick note as I head to bed before my big day. Please feel free to forward this to anyone not on the list - and let me know who's missing.

First of all, Mark set up a website and will be providing updates on it - as they receive them (probably won't be much to report til tomorrow evening). You can check here for any info you may need - or email Mark. If there are questions you have, you can ask him, and he can even post them on the website for everyone else. Here it is:

http://rogerscentral.com/julie/

I wanted to thank everyone for all of your warm, positive messages that have been sent. Though this is a challenge I didn't expect, I'm so grateful to be going through it. So many positive things are coming from this experience.. and I know it's only the beginning. I'm learning to really accept and truly appreciate all of the love that's coming my way. I ask you to keep on sending your positive vibes and ask that you not only hope and pray that everything will go well, but I ask you to turn your energy into believing that everything is going welll.. visualize me healing... visualize me as completely healed! I will be doing the same.

I should get to bed - I have a big day tomorrow! I'm feeling confident, supported, and loved - thanks to all of you!

Keep the love coming!

Lots of love,
Julie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment