Tuesday, March 9, 2010

inspiring hydration

Water is fascinating. It's a by-product of star formation. It is our bodies. It's an essential element of life. It is central to respiration and photosynthesis. It is rivers, lakes and oceans. It cleanses our bodies on the inside and out. It's the snow in which we play and gives life to everything on this planet. It is beautiful, mysterious, and playful.

I’m appreciating all of my experiences with water today.

I just programmed my iphone calendar to send me a few remiders to stay hydrated throughout each day. Fun.



For more inspiring words on appreciating water and going green, check out Jason Mraz’s amusing post: The Prize of Oscar Night.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/jason-mraz/the-prize-of-oscar-night/345894061052

Drink up!


No comments:

Post a Comment