Friday, February 19, 2010

young coconut water - minus the sugar!


I made young coconut kefir (YCK) and ‘pudding’ this afternoon - Body Ecology's most creative super-foods!

Coconut water is becoming a hot commodity - known for it's abundance of minerals... but unfortunately, it also has a lot of natural sugar. Body Ecology found the perfect solution! If the coconut water (and/or meat) of the young coconuts is ‘cultured’ (with kefir starter), beneficial microflora flourish, the sugar is removed, and an even more amazing health food is created!

Many people have found that YCK eliminates sugar cravings, helps with digestion, tones intestines (flattens abs!), cleanses the liver and endocrine systems, contains an abundance of minerals, improves complexion, and gives you energy! Need I say more?

I’ve added pics (and more details) to my Body Ecology Diet photos folder on facebook (http://bit.ly/a4CVoK). And btw, even if I don't write about my meals during the day, I'll keep adding pics of some of them each day (including a list of the ingredients I use).

Let me know if you have any questions (or check out the Body Ecology Diet website for TONS more info)! I'm off to soak some millet and to throw some ingredients in my crock pot so a new creation will be ready by the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment