Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm ready!

I've been a student with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) for a couple weeks now. And in a few months I’ll have to opportunity to start working with clients as a Holistic Health Coach. wow. I’m fascinated with the material and philosophy - it feels like ‘home’ to me. I am getting ready to serve. In many ways, I AM serving now. I’m ready and eager to inspire people to make changes to their thoughts and perspectives - to discover that it’s all about feeling good, having fun, and to remind people that Life is happening now!

My first client is ME. I have been learning a LOT. And this is a life-long contract. As I learn new ways to feel better, I continue to create and live my dream life. All obstacles, struggles, and fears inspire new ideas, perspectives, and tools that help me to shift my thoughts. I see great value in every single feeling and experience I go through – it has ALL served me and has inspired new desires.

This is a big week for me! It’s the last week of my 20’s (wow) and my first online interview with Body Ecology airs tomorrow, May 19th (double wow). I’m nervous, I’m excited, and I’m ready. I’m ready to share my personal experiences with the world – because I know that it will connect me to other incredible people going through similar stuff.

If you wanna listen in, sign up for FREE here: http://app.streamsend.com/public/hcws/niM/subscribe

And here’s a little more info on me and the call: http://bodyecology.com/Teleseminars/JulieRogers05202010.php

I’m taking big leaps. I'm opening new doors. I’m loving myself through the process. Incredible opportunities are coming my way. I’m having fun NOW! Am I really ready? I asked the trusty magic 8 ball.. YES!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,

    I just wanted to say that you are just adorable and you're blogs and the Training that aired last night is truly inspiring. I love that you can take negative situations as a sign of something needs to change and not as a tragedy. You are a fighter and I too have had Disordered eating for a very long time battling bulimia and anorexia in Highschool. I am now almost 21 but still after graduating, l had this battle with food trying every diet. Finally with Body Ecology Food was no longer and obsession or an enemy.. with disordered eating it can be so extreme. Food is now a gift that is kinda like my medicine and we have to just be thankful for it! As well I two am signed up with the Raw Divas...I am actually visiting one! lol. Anyways I like the raw foods too but for many like me and you Body Ecology is amazing because our bodys have evolved and aren't quit ready for all raw foods. I do like 50% raw and 50 % Body Ecology. Sorry this is long I get really excited, but I am planning on becoming a body ecology coach and attending emperors college or getting a training in holistic nutrition.I hope we can follow each other and exchange info along our journeys!

    P.S. I'm glad you are following you're heart and doing what you love most. Hope to hear more from you!


    xoxo


    Erika M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your note Erika! I appreciate it!

    Do you have a blog or facebook page? Do you follow me on facebook as well? I post a lot more there. Just look up Love Inspiring Love.

    Thanks again for your comments - we're all on exciting journeys and it's nice to connect with others that have had similar experiences so we can inspire and learn from one another along the way!

    I think it's all about turning life experiences from a battle into a place of complete acceptance and love!

    Thanks again for your note! I wish you all the best with everything you do - sounds like you're on an exciting adventure of your own!!

    Love,
    Julie :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete