Sunday, May 9, 2010

Inspired by the game of Life!


Friends and I played the board-game Life last night. We had fun with it and I found it incredibly inspiring! So many different ways to live an exciting life!

Even though I finished with the least amount of money in the end (worth a mere $1.89 million), I loved the game and was completely satisfied with my adventure!

In one night I went to college, became a pro athlete (making $60,000 a year), married the man of my dreams, had a daughter, made it through a tornado, bought a Country Cottage (large yard with garden, frog pond, picket fence, sunny and cozy inside! – perfect!). My family and I went on a ton of adventures – climbed Everest, went on a $55,000 Cruise, and the family horse even won a derby, earning me $150,000.



I was excited with all of the ‘Life’ cards that came my way:





$200,000 – I created a new teaching method (cool!)
$100,000 – Humanitarian Award (an honour!)
$250,000 – I became the President (ooh.. fun.)
$100,000 – I opened a Health Food Chain (exciting!)
$200,000 – I found a new Energy Source (interesting!)

Wow.. such inspiring, relevant cards for me. They all felt good (even the family horse winning the derby… haha). I even earned $10,000 every time someone spun an 8. A sweet deal.

Playing the game of Life is fun.. and feeling inspired by the fun is even better! Now back to playing my own game of Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment